What is you favorite Contrade?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Class Riddle: Shoe


“Better than Socks”
By: Regan who Rocks!

While I sure am lonely, a many a nights
When you fill me daily, you’re my greatest delight

I get pretty tired from over use
But never complain except when I’m loose

And while I smell bad and sometimes I leak
I never use my tongue and thus never speak

I am tied and clicked
I am dragged and kicked
I sometimes light up
And sometimes shape-up

I’m always picked up and always thrown down
I’m walked uptown and downtown
And am big on a clown

You’ve taped me up
You’ve drawn on me too
I been eaten by pup’s
And now worn out by you

I can be big or small
I can be thick or thin
Used for baseball
And needed to win

I’ve been hung on power lines
And dressed to the nines

As a final clue
I make Hermes fly
I can be black, white, or blue
So… Who am I?

Answer: a Shoe
So do you know who?
That’s right I’m a shoe
And from my point of view
There’s nothing more true!

No comments:

Post a Comment